Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Benson & Albree. Engagements.

For as long as I can remember, Albree has been a part of the family. She and Katie have been best friends forever and through the years, we have just thought of her as one of our own.  Then, much to everyone's excitement, she got engaged to my brother-in-law, Benson. These two are perfect together. Absolutely perfect. And now, Albree will officially become a part of the family! 
 Since she was already part of the family to begin with, of course she gets spoiled with several shoots and many, many pictures... so forgive me for not being able to narrow down the picture sampling that much. I just love these two!







I promise we didn't tag this ourselves... it was just meant to be!



















We just took her bridals last weekend and oh. my. word. they are amazing!! Stay tuned...

No comments: