Monday, July 26, 2010

Baby Taelor.

Shelli here. Since this is becoming somewhat of a collaborative business, I thought I would post my latest newborn shoot of baby Taelor. I have a bit of a weakness for newborns. I don't mind if they pee on me or scream at me (both of which she did), there's just nothing sweeter than holding a newborn babe. She was incredibly alert for about 80% of the time making my job a little more difficult, but she was still just absolutely adorable.  I could have photographed her all day.














1 comment:

Chablis said...

SHUT. THE. DOOR.

My arms are aching and I'm silently crying inside for her to be mine.

(I dont' want one of these. I don't want one of these. I don't want one of these.)

I'm speechless. I'll just spend the rest of the day staring at these if you don't mind. Thanks.