Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Merrill & Katie. Reception.


I am FINALLY getting pictures up of Katie and Merrill's awesome reception. They had their reception the night before they were actually married; such a beautiful thing! Things were so low key, and the two of them were really able to enjoy this celebration of the start of their lives together. The venue was gorgeous and the spring weather was cool and sunny. It was such a fun party full of beautiful people, beautiful food and beautiful surroundings. 
Once again, too many pictures to choose just a few. I just can't help myself!

























These cakes tasted just as good as they look. All of them. I would know.


These awesome ladies were the kitchen help. Matching aprons courtesy of the ever-so-talented Betty Jo Bailey, aka Mom.








Merrill knew better than to shove the cake in Katie's face... my mom would have called off the wedding the next morning. No joke.


Ladies and Gentlemen...


That headband around Quinn's head is Katie's garter. Naturally, that's where anyone would think to put it after catching it... no?  hmmm....


Parting is such sweet sorrow, that we must say goodbye 'til we wed tomorrow...


3 comments:

Chablis said...

You guys did such an incredible job! I really love the colors...and the food. :)

kirstencmead said...

that last picture belongs in a magazine! if I were in the wedding industry, I'd send it to everyone I knew.l..oh...wait...I AM!!!!!!

bob said...

You have an amazing eye Dean. Love the photos and your family.